Annoying problem of failed mobile phone charging cable? Time to say goodbye to charging cables.
Wireless chargers are a more convenient solution overall. All you have to do is place the phone down on the surface and the charging kicks in. You can put it anywhere you want since its stylish and presentable.
- Easy to use
- Ultra-thin and lightweight design
- More durable than a cable, without having regularly plug and unplug
- Low resistance, fast charging and prevention for the phone from overcharging
- Universal compatibility can support Apple, Android, Huawei, Samsung and others with Qi wireless charging standard
- Phones with a case can also be wireless fast-charged (8mm sensing distance)
- Material: 100 percent walnut wood
- 4 non-slip silicone pads are added to the bottom for a very firm fit
- Input: fast charge (9V / 1.67A) (need QC3.0/2.0 charger to achieve fast charging function)
- Output: fast charge (10W/7.5W) Pu charge (5W)
- Cable USB-A to USB-C (1m) is included
Charging pad works exactly as expected and looks great!
Great wireless charger with an indicator, working as expected, charges fast with a powerful adapter!
Visually expected a larger size, otherwise all as in the description. Piece working, pixel 5 from FastCharge block charges for 1.5 hours about 10 to 100% The indication helps to control the operation of the station. If it flashes blue means you need to move the phone-charging is missing.